Can I get free leads to my properties?
Yes, you can get free leads to your properties posted here in OnePropertee. Free leads can come from the following:
Leads who left inquiries directly to your properties
Leads from our Property Assistance Program
Leads that you generate from the Share and Get Program
All your free leads are available in your leads CRM.
- How can I view leads from a specific property?
- What is a Lead status?
- How can I archive a lead?
- How can I block a lead?
- How can I reply to my Leads?
- What are the Lead Preferences?
- Why is the Lead Activity of my lead empty?
- What are the features of the Leads CRM?
- What are the different labels in the Source column in Leads CRM?
- What is the Lead Activity?
- How can I unblock a lead?
- How can I view my Leads?
- Where can I view the Lead Activity?
- How can I download my leads into a file?
- How can I retrieve an archived lead?
- How can I mark my leads as read/unread?
- How can a lead have the Viber/WhatsApp icon?
- How can I send feedback or report my lead?
- How can I filter my leads based on their mobile number?
- What is the Spammer tag in my Lead?
- How can I send the Buyer Information form to a lead to fill out?
- Can a lead edit and re-submit the Buyer Information Form?
- What is the Share and Get Program?