How can I view my Leads?
Log in to your account.
On the Navigation Menu, select ‘Leads CRM’.
Tap on any of the leads to view the details of the Lead and view their inquiries.
Leads are grouped according to their submitted mobile number and/or email address.
You might also be interested in these:
- Where can I view the Lead Activity?
- How can I view leads from a specific property?
- How can I archive a lead?
- How can I block a lead?
- What is a Lead status?
- How can I reply to my Leads?
- Why is the Lead Activity of my lead empty?
- What is the Lead Activity?
- How can I unblock a lead?
- What are the Lead Preferences?
- What are the features of the Leads CRM?
- Can I get free leads to my properties?
- How can I download my leads into a file?
- How can I filter my leads based on their mobile number?
- How can I retrieve an archived lead?
- What are the different labels in the Source column in Leads CRM?
- How can I mark my leads as read/unread?
- How can a lead have the Viber/WhatsApp icon?
- How can I send feedback or report my lead?
- What is the Spammer tag in my Lead?
- How can I send the Buyer Information form to a lead to fill out?
- Can a lead edit and re-submit the Buyer Information Form?
- What is the Share and Get Program?