How does the income filter work?
Our system calculates the recommended budget from your monthly income/salary and matches it with the monthly loan payment of each property. The results are within what's recommended for your income/salary.
Recommended Budget - 40% of your monthly gross income/salary or total household income/salary
Monthly Loan Payment - depends on the values given by the seller for the following:
Number of years to pay
- How are properties matched with my income/salary?
- How do I search for properties?
- What is the Affordability Calculator?
- What is Property Assistance?
- Do I need to have an account on OnePropertee to contact a seller?
- Buyer Community Guidelines
- What does the information displayed on the Seller Profile mean?
- How can I change my Property Search Preferences?
- How can I view a 360° photo?
- How can I inquire about a property?
- What is Follow Property?
- What are the other options to contact the seller directly?