How can I generate my property video?
Automatically, our system will generate a video for you after you successfully posted a property but you can also explore this manually by following the steps below:
Go to the ‘Property Hub’.
Select any ‘Active’ property.
Select ‘Share Video’.
You will be redirected to the ‘Share Video’ page. Videos are generated based on the property details provided (photos, property title and contact details).
Once the video is generated, you have the following options:
Share on Social Media (Easy video-sharing on your social media account)
For Facebook, select ‘Share Facebook Video’ or ‘Share Facebook Post’ button. You will be redirected to the Facebook sharing post.
For Twitter, select ‘Retweet Twitter Video’. You will be redirected to Twitter.
Download the video (For file keeping and manual uploading)
Select on ‘Download Video’ button and wait for the video download to finish.
Note: Unfortunately, video download is not available on iOS mobile devices. We recommend to use ‘Share on Facebook’, use another mobile device (Android), or transfer to a desktop.
Share to Blogs
Select on any of the ‘Share to Blog’ options.
Regenerate Video (For video updating)
Click on the ‘Regenerate Video’ button Note: Regenerating a new video will delete the former video from OnePropertee Facebook page, Youtube channel, and Twitter feed.
- Can I add a video to my property? How?
- What is ‘Share Property Video’?
- How can I delete my property video from social media sites?
- How can I update the details in my property video?
- What is an Active Property?
- How can my property have the In-Demand Badge?
- How can I add a Property Update to my property?
- How can I post a property?
- How many properties can I post?
- What is Property Update?
- What is Deactivated Property?
- What is the Property In-Demand Badge?
- How can I link my property to a Developer?
- Can I edit my Deactivated Property?
- Do properties expire on OnePropertee?
- How can I edit the details of my property?
- How can I download my property E-Flyer?
- How can I use the Bulk Actions on my property?
- What is the Google icon on my Property?
- Can I make my Deactivated Property available again?
- How many photos can I add to my property?
- What is the Mark as a Promo in the Property Update?
- How can I customize the Amortization Calculator of my property?