Corner 1-Bedroom Smart Condo Unit in Olvera Residences, Bacolod
5  • View all
Property Updated Oct 25, 2023Views: 7

Corner 1-Bedroom Smart Condo Unit in Olvera Residences, Bacolod

₱ 5,935,000
  • For Sale
  • Residential Condominium
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 30.77 sqm.
Property posted by:
Angel Mayor
Joined Jan 2022
Contact the Seller
Inquire about this property
Provide your complete contact details to receive information faster.
Property posted by:
Angel Mayor
Joined Jan 2022
Contact the Seller
There are 108 buyers looking for Condominiums and Apartments For Sale in Bacolod, Negros Occidental.
Property Details
Amenities
  • Garden
  • Gym
  • Play area / playground
  • Swimming pool
  • Walking / jogging track
Features
  • 24-hour security services
  • CCTV
  • Car parking / garage
  • Elevators
  • Entrance gate
  • Power backup
  • Water supply
Description

Featuring Capri's Corner 1 Bedroom offer at Olvera Residences.

Imagine waking up every morning to breathtaking views that invigorate your senses. This corner unit offers panoramic vistas of the lush surroundings and amenities that Olvera Residences offers.

Pay 15% Downpayment payable in 42 months with ZERO interest and settle the remaining 85% balance through bank financing payable in 15 to 20 years.

Reservation starts at Php30,000. For inquiries and unit viewing, message us or contact our digital sales associate at Contact the Seller .

Visit our website at www.camella.com.ph/property/condo-in-bacolod/ to know more. #CamellaManorsBacolod #CondoInBacolod #ExclusiveVerticalOasis #VerticalVillages

Property Affordability
View properties I can afford
Inquire about this property
Provide your complete contact details to receive information faster.
Property posted by:
Angel Mayor
Joined Jan 2022
Contact the Seller

Properties you might be interested in:

Active
₱ 5.66 million8 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Residential Condominium Studio 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Nov 8, 2023
Active
₱ 5.42 million7 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Others 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Nov 9, 2023
Active
₱ 5.73 million8 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Residential Condominium 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Oct 20, 2023
Active
₱ 5.85 million8 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Residential Condominium Studio 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Oct 14, 2023
Active
₱ 5.93 million8 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Residential Condominium 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Nov 6, 2023
Active
₱ 5.97 million8 years to pay
Bacolod, Negros Occidental
For Sale Residential Condominium 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 30 sqm.
Updated Sep 5, 2023