3 Bedroom condominium for sale inside Clark Freeport zone Pampanga
- For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 113 sqm.
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Unit Size in sqm: 113 sqm.
- Swimming pool
- Walking / jogging track
- 24-hour security services
Monterrace Suites Condo Project inside D’Heights in Clark Freeportzone Angeles City, Pampanga
Good for retirement and investment, near Clark Airport
Pre-selling condo for sale. (Sale of the Leasehold rights until 2060, subject to renewal thereafter). Finished turn over with Aircon.
Condo for sale in Clark Freeport Zone 5 mins away from Clark International Airport
Pre selling Condo in Clark Angeles City
Turn over by 2021
Leasehold until 2060 to CDC (Clark Development Corp), renewable.
Please be aware that properties inside Clark Freeport Zone are for leasehold type only
Terms: Cash payment or 10% to reserved, remaining 90% balance payable upto 12mos to pay.
NOTE: the unit is payable maximum upto 12mos only with zero interest.
Bank financing not available.
Sample Computation / 113sqm / 3 Bedrooms
1 Master Bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom
2 guest rooms
Utility Room with own Toilet
It will be finished and delivered as ready to use condition with all the fixtures, air-conditioning and cabinetry
Except for Appliances and Furnitures
10% To reserved:847,000
90% Balance: 7,623,000 payable in 12mos = 635,250
Also available: 2 Bedrooms at 7M+.
The SunValley Group of South Korea is known for its state-of-the-art golf courses, hotels, water theme parks, housing and other property development-related projects. Currently, it operates Sorak SunValley Country Club, Donggwon SunValley, Iljuk SunValley and Yeoju Spa in South Korea, as well as Yabe SunValley and Higo SunValley in Japan, and has completed more than 10 residential megaprojects. To date, the group has completed more than 10 large-scale housing related project
They Venture into an ambitious project inside Clark, which is now known as the D'Heights Resort/Sun Valley Resort inside Clark Freeport Zone. The development is considered to be the prime location inside Clark Freeport Zone as to house / villas / condos development and golf courses. It has a total of 309 hectare land and inside the development are the 36 - holes championship golf course, club house, restaurant and around 30 villas/houses. There is an international school with an I.B degree that is fully operational and a 5 - star hotel with casino that will surely take you to the next level of excitement.
For inquiries and viewing please contact me at:
Ms Kristy Reblando
Properties you might be interested in:
Frequently asked questions about 3 Bedroom condominium for sale inside Clark Freeport zone PampangaHow much is the monthly payment for this property?
The monthly payment is ₱ 633,417 for 1 year for a downpayment of ₱ 840KWhere is the property located?
The property is located in Clark, Angeles, Pampanga. You can view more Condominiums and Apartments for sale in Clark, Angeles, Pampanga on this pageWho can I contact if I am interested with the property?
If you are interested with the property or if you need more information, you can leave a message to KRISTY REBLANDO on this page. KRISTY REBLANDO will immediately get back to you after receiving your message.Are there other properties similar to this?
If you are looking for similar properties, you can check Condominiums and Apartments For Sale in Pampanga worth ₱ 6.30M - ₱ 11.0MWhere can I find more details about apartment for sale clark pampanga
If you are looking for more information about apartment for sale clark pampanga, you can check apartment for sale clark pampanga from this page.